Righto team! Five day to go to the BFG (Big Fun Gheerulla) Music Event on Sunday 26th. So of course, we need a bit of a clean up. Who knows – we may have visiting dignitaries?? Fortunately, the Noosa Classic cycling event should be over, so you won’t have to dodge the bicycles.
The clean-up schedule is as follows:
1. TUESDAY 21 : FROM 10.00 AM: Outside cleaning, toilets, steps, paths, windows, kitchen?, vacuuming fabric chairs? unpacking rest of new chairs, …
2. THURSDAY 23: FROM 11.00 AM: (cos fitness is on from 9 – 10, then we have tea and cake): Whatever we haven’t finished from Tuesday, plus some signage, flags? Set up Clown Workshop on Friday, ….
3. FRIDAY 24: FROM 9.30 AM: Finding Your Inner Clown. Free Workshop with Coastal Caring Clowns. Because you’re old and need to laugh more.
3. SATURDAY 25: FROM 10.00 AM: Wash floors, set up chairs, final decorating? Anyone feeling inspired to contribute flowers, posies, tussie mussies, or such; OR MAKE CAKES, the angel of fortune will smile on you.
4. SUNDAY 26: FROM 1.30 PM. Bar opens. Music happens. Chill out. Eat. Enjoy the community atmosphere of our fabulous Hall as you relax with quality music from Robyn & Friends. With some of Queensland’s top musicians, Nathan Seiler, Peter Walters and Paul Hudson, you will treated to swinging standards, soulful blues and original grooves while you enjoy afternoon tea and refreshments in the Hall. Tickets $20. Bargain.
If anyone has Responsible Service of Alcohol, please let me know. i am in the process of completing mine, and I recommend anyone who wants to do it, there are onnline courses for under $20.
See you soon,